Breakfast Roundtable: New HR Tools To Find And Keep Talent
CRV & General Catalyst will host a Velocity Network Roundtable convening a select group of forward-thinking HR leaders, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking, and market insight.
Learn how enterprises are using technology to make more effective hiring decisions and gain additional visibility into their process.
Join your peers from companies like Citibank, HBO, JPMorgan, UBS, Bloomberg, Cognizant, Ernst & Young, NBC, Samsung, PwC, and Verizon.
Our September 7th Breakfast Roundtable will cover new tools and technologies helping HR keep and retain talent in the enterprise.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we do reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from CRV General Partner Jon Auerbach during an educational and interactive lunch discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet one-on-one with companies. **Due to limited availability, we highly recommend that you pre-schedule 1×1 meetings with the companies you are most interested in learning about.**
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
- Stella.ai–Online recruitment agency that focuses on reducing time to hire with the use of artificial intelligence. The company helps to speed up hiring by 80% for any position using artificial intelligence to pre-qualify talent.
- Udacity–Partners with the world’s leading companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon Alexa and IBM Watson, to bring your teams the skills and knowledge to compete on the forefront of innovation. All of our programs including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Self-Driving Cars are built on the belief that mastering the skills of the future requires both hands-on, real-world projects and personalized support and coaching.
- More TBA in the coming weeks…