Breakfast Roundtable: Data Analytics For The Enterprise
CRV & General Catalyst will host a Velocity Network Roundtable convening a select group of forward-thinking enterprise leaders, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking, and market insight.
Learn how enterprises are deriving deeper insights through Data Analytics, with technologies that help them Aggregate, Correlate, and Visualize data in new ways.
Join your peers from companies like Citibank, HBO, JPMorgan, UBS, Bloomberg, Cognizant, Ernst & Young, NBC, Samsung, PwC, and Verizon.
Our July 26th Breakfast Roundtable will cover several key areas of data analytics in the enterprise.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we do reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from luminaries and industry experts during an educational and interactive lunch discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet one-on-one with companies. **Due to limited availability, we highly recommend that you pre-schedule 1×1 meetings with the companies you are most interested in learning about.**
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
- Qubole–Customers currently process nearly an exabyte of data every month, making Qubole the leading cloud-agnostic big-data-as-a-service provider. Customers have chosen Qubole because they created the industry’s first autonomous data platform. This cloud-based data platform self-manages, self-optimizes and learns to improve automatically and as a result delivers unbeatable agility, flexibility, and TCO.
- MapR–Provides the industry’s only Converged Data Platform that enables customers to harness the power of big data by combining analytics in real-time to operational applications to improve business outcomes. With MapR, enterprises have a data management platform for undertaking digital transformation initiatives to achieve competitive edge.
- Rocana–Providing intelligent analysis of event oriented machine data, Rocana speeds up time to resolution with guided root cause analysis. The company was founded by field veterans from Cloudera, Vertica, and Experian, who have experienced the challenges of shared services infrastructure first hand, and set out to address them using modern technology that leverages the Apache Hadoop ecosystem for unmatched scalability and openness.
- Cybereason–Great functional big data and BI for security. Cybereason is the leader in endpoint protection, offering endpoint detection and response, next-generation antivirus, and managed monitoring services. Their platform is powered by a custom-built in-memory graph, the only truly automated hunting engine anywhere. It detects behavioral patterns across every endpoint and surfaces malicious operations in an exceptionally user-friendly interface.
- SignalFx—Is an advanced monitoring platform for modern applications. Powered by SignalFlow™ streaming and historical analytics technology, SignalFx enables you to create custom analytics pipelines on metrics data collected from thousands or more sources to create meaningful aggregations–such as percentiles, moving averages and growth rates–within seconds of receiving data.