Breakfast Roundtable: Data Analytics & AI
Velocity Network’s Data Analytics & AI Breakfast
This session is for Senior Enterprise IT Purchase Decision Makers looking to connect with emerging technology companies and thought leaders.
CRV & General Catalyst will host a Velocity Network Roundtable convening a select group of forward-thinking IT leaders, chief data officers, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking, and market insight.
At our upcoming Velocity Network Breakfast, you will learn how enterprises are using data analytics and AI to gain competitive advantage and power data-driven businesses.
Join your peers from companies like Citibank, JPMorgan, UBS, Cognizant, Ernst & Young, Bank of America, HBO, and BNY Mellon.
Our November 8th Breakfast Roundtable will go deep into areas of business and cloud intelligence, customer data, and autonomous data management.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we do reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from your peers and industry experts during an educational and interactive breakfast discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- Get a deep dive into data analytics and AI trends from CRV General Partner Murat Bicer
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet face-to-face with emerging tech leaders.
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
- Anaconda—With over 4.5 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular, open-source, Python data science platform. Anaconda’s flagship product, Anaconda Enterprise, allows organizations to secure, govern, scale and extend Anaconda to deliver actionable insights that drive businesses and industries forward.
- Forge.AI—Forge.AI creates fuel for intelligent machines. Forged at the intersection of mathematics, natural language understanding and artificial intelligence technologies, Forge.AI’s service transforms the world’s human targeted information into real time structured event streams immediately ingestible by intelligent machines
- Qubole—The industry’s first autonomous data platform. Our customers currently process nearly an exabyte of data every month, making us the leading cloud-agnostic big-data-as-a-service provider. Our cloud-based data platform self-manages, self-optimizes and learns to improve automatically and as a result delivers unbeatable agility, flexibility, and TCO.
- Shift Technology—Reinventing insurance fraud detection and automating claims processing with AI. With over 100 MILLION P&C claims analyzed and myriad alerts evaluated and classified by fraud handlers, Shift’s AI benefits from a vast data supply and industry expertise. From the filing of a claim to the policyholder payout; AI will be present every step of the way, reducing end-to-end handling time from weeks to minutes.
- SignalFx—An advanced monitoring platform for modern applications. Powered by SignalFlow™ streaming and historical analytics technology, SignalFx enables you to create custom analytics pipelines on metrics collected from thousands or more sources to create meaningful aggregations–such as percentiles, moving averages and growth rates–within seconds of receiving data.