The Future of Cloud Infrastructure & Security
CRV & General Catalyst will host a Velocity Network Breakfast Roundtable convening a select group of forward-thinking enterprise leaders, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking, and market insight.
Join your peers from companies like Citibank, HBO, JPMorgan, UBS, Bloomberg, Cognizant, Ernst & Young, NBC, Samsung, PwC, and Verizon.
Our June 28th Discovery Series Breakfast session will cover several areas of cloud infrastructure, including, security, operational databases, data protection and DR, and scalability.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we do reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from 451 Research’s Chief Analyst, Eric Hanselman during an educational and interactive breakfast discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld (TechCrunch & Demo).
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet one-on-one with companies. **Due to limited availability, we highly recommend that you pre-schedule 1×1 meetings with the companies you are most interested in learning about.**
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
Enterprise-ready startups presenting:
- FaunaDB—Industry’s first adaptive operational database, created by the team that scaled Twitter. FaunaDB offers a unique combination of high performance, elastic scale, strong consistency, and built-in security, making it ideal for use case across the financial services, security, and other verticals.
- Tigera—Solving the networking and security problems inherent in deploying and enforcing policy in large private, public, and hybrid enterprise clouds. Tigera’s founders combine extensive networking and security experience with a track record of engagement with the cloud native, open source developer and user communities.
- Illumio—Their Adaptive Security Platform (ASP) is completely independent of underlying infrastructure and delivers visibility and control over workloads running in any data center or cloud environment. It computes security policies and ensures they are provisioned accurately by understanding and continuously adapting to changes in the infrastructure and applications.
- Zerto—Provides enterprise-class disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for virtualized data centers and cloud environments. In the event of a disaster, recovering your company’s terrabytes of data and the business processes you rely on is something you may rarely think about, but something your IT department deals with every day.
- Anomali—Delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to correlate tens of millions of threat indicators against your real time network activity logs and up to a year or more of forensic log data. Anomali’s approach enables detection at every point along the kill chain, making it possible to mitigate threats before material damage to your organization has occurred.
For more upcoming events visit: www.velocitynet.com/events