Breakfast Roundtable: IT Infrastructure—Storage & Networking
Velocity Network’s IT Infrastructure Breakfast
This session is for Senior Enterprise IT Executives looking to connect with emerging technology companies and thought leaders.
CRV & General Catalyst will host a Velocity Network Roundtable convening a select group of forward-thinking IT executives, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking, and market insight.
At our upcoming Velocity Network Breakfast, you will learn new approaches to enterprise cloud storage, backup, networking, and application performance monitoring. Our March 27th Breakfast Roundtable will go deep into areas of backup, recovery, elastic storage, hybrid on-premise and data-storage-as-a-service models, and software-defined WANs.
Join your peers from companies like Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, BBDO, Honeywell, Estée Lauder, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Comcast, Prudential, MetLife, and American Express.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we do reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from your peers and industry experts during an educational and interactive breakfast discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- Get a deep dive into Cloud Infrastructure trends from a venture partner.
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet face-to-face with emerging tech leaders.
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.