Breakfast Roundtable: Cloud Security
Velocity Network’s Cloud Security Breakfast
This session is for Senior Enterprise IT Purchase Decision Makers looking to connect with emerging technology companies and thought leaders.
CRV & General Catalyst will host a Velocity Network Roundtable convening a select group of forward-thinking IT leaders, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking, and market insight.
Enterprises must rise up to the expectations of both their employees and customers for increasingly ubiquitous mobile apps and web services, delivered seamlessly and updated constantly, while making sure that data is protected from malicious attacks. On the technology front, that often means devising a hybrid cloud strategy—running workloads on-premises, in private clouds, and in public clouds—as well as embarking on data center modernization.
At our upcoming Velocity Network Breakfast, you will learn how enterprises are using technology to secure their hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Join your peers from companies like Barclays, Moody’s, S&P, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Chase, Booz Allen, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial, Jet Blue and KPMG.
Our October 18th Breakfast Roundtable will go deep into areas of cybersecurity, real-time threat detection and response, malware protection, and more.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we do reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from your peers and industry experts during an educational and interactive breakfast discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- Get a deep dive into cybersecurity trends from CRV General Partner Izhar Armony
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet face-to-face with emerging tech leaders.
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
- Cybereason—Realtime endpoint detection and response, next-gen antivirus, and ransomware protection. The most advanced hunting engine in the industry. It detects behavioral patterns that others can’t and hunts across every endpoint in your network.
- Contrast Security—Contrast Security makes software self-protecting so it can defend itself from vulnerabilities & attacks.
Contrast eliminates risk to software applications and their data.
- Menlo Security—With the Menlo Security Isolation Platform, malware and phishing attacks are contained in the cloud and have no way of reaching the endpoint. Menlo Security protects organizations from cyber attack by eliminating the threat of malware from Web and email.
- Respond Software—Automate your Security Operations Center. Respond offers a new approach that automates expert judgement based on information from your existing security technologies and company-specific factors to deliver better, more consistent and more scalable incident diagnosis at significantly lower cost than today’s manual or outsourced methods.