Breakfast Roundtable: Cloud Infrastructure For Financial Services
Velocity Network’s Cloud Infrastructure Breakfast
This session is for Senior Enterprise Executives looking to connect with emerging technology companies and thought leaders.
CRV & General Catalyst will host a Velocity Network Roundtable convening a select group of forward-thinking IT executives, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking, and market insight.
At our upcoming Velocity Network Breakfast, you will learn new approaches to build and secure cloud-native applications for the enterprise. Our January 18th Breakfast Roundtable will go deep into areas of cloud infrastructure, containers, microservices, APIs, and security.
Join your peers from companies like Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Prudential, MetLife, and American Express.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we do reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from your peers and industry experts during an educational and interactive breakfast discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- Get a deep dive into Cloud Infrastructure trends from CRV venture partner Devdutt Yellurkar.
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet face-to-face with emerging tech leaders.
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
Emerging Tech Companies Presenting:
- Diamanti—Hyperconverged infrastructure for enterprise containers. Persistent storage and networking for Docker and Kubernetes. Accelerate time-to-market from months to minutes, consolidate containers and increase utilization.
- Illumio—Illumio lets organizations understand and micro-segment their computing assets in minutes, across a range of formats in both data centers and public clouds. With a patented, software-only architecture, the Illumio Adaptive Security Platform (ASP)TM provides the new foundation for data center and cloud security.
- Kong—Secure, manage, and orchestrate microservice APIs. Driven by developers, adopted by enterprises. Quickly build API-centric applications. Leverage the latest microservice and container design patterns. And tie it all together with the Kong microservice API gateway.
- Minio—Multi-cloud object storage. Scalable and persistent object storage for your Docker infrastructure. Minio is an open source object storage server with Amazon S3 compatible APIs. Build cloud-native applications portable across all major public and private clouds.
- Portworx—Persistent storage for containers. Portworx automates the deployment and operations of data services at scale. With Portworx, you can manage any database or stateful service on any infrastructure using any container scheduler. You get a single data management layer for all of your stateful services, no matter where they run.