AI & Machine Learning Breakfast: Enabling Your Team with the Right Tools
Join CRV & General Catalyst for our Velocity Network Breakfast convening a select group of forward-thinking enterprise leaders, emerging technology companies, and industry experts for a morning of learning, networking market insight, and food!
Our May 25th Discovery Series Breakfast session will cover several areas of artificial intelligence and machine learning including, how to equip your engineering and management teams with the right tools and information to learn about new AI & ML technologies, methodologies, software, and the best practices for implementation.
Request an invitation by submitting the information below! (Please note that we reach capacity quickly).
At the event you will:
- Hear from luminaries and industry experts during an educational and interactive lunch discussion moderated by Executive Producer and technology journalist Erick Schonfeld.
- See a series of live product demos from a group of select, emerging technology companies.
- Meet one-on-one with companies. **Due to limited availability, we highly recommend that you pre-schedule 1×1 meetings with the companies you are most interested in learning about.**
- Connect with a small group of innovative peers.
- Roy Ben–Alta, Solution Architect, Amazon Web Services: “How to Tap Into The AI Revolution”
- Vish Makhijani:, CEO, Udacity “Training Your Team To Take Advantage of AI”
Enterprise-ready startups presenting:
- Udacity—Partners with the world’s leading companies, like Google, Facebook, Amazon Alexa and IBM Watson, to bring your teams the skills and knowledge to compete on the forefront of innovation. All of our programs including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Self-Driving Cars are built on the belief that mastering the skills of the future requires both hands-on, real-world projects and personalized support and coaching.
- Agolo—Helps readers get to the point faster, by applying the world’s most advanced summarization software to news, chat, voice, and video. The company’s AI platform can analyze thousands of documents and produce a summary of the five key points, specific to the reader’s interests, in real-time.
- Julia Computing—Julia is the fastest modern open-source language for data science, machine learning and scientific computing. Julia provides the functionality, ease-of-use and intuitive syntax of R, Python, Matlab, SAS or Stata combined with the speed, capacity and performance of C, C++ or Java.
- Continuum Analytics—Continuum Analytics is the creator and driving force behind Anaconda, empowering leading businesses across industries worldwide with tools to identify patterns in data, uncover key insights and transform basic data into a goldmine of intelligence to solve the world’s most challenging problems. Anaconda is the leading Open Data Science platform powered by Python, the fastest growing data science language with more than 11 million downloads to date.
For more upcoming events visit: www.velocitynet.com/events